5/13/09

how did i forget!??


to mention not only my star sighting this past weekend but my star crush! (one of them). walking on crosby st in soho i happened upon david duchovny and almost melted. then i saw his wife (tea leoni) and 2 grown kids waiting not far away for him to catch up (blah). i am convinced he fell behind bc he was in awe of my striking beauty as he locked eyes with me while walking. sure he was wearing sunglasses but that's only so he could fool the wife! i am convinced :) obsessed with him and his show californication. i even have a clip of the ad for the showtime show hanging up at my desk! yumyum. he even looks ridiculously HOT in these barfy leather pants!?

good day

1 comment:

  1. I have a Californication ad on my desk - a little Hank always brightens my day! He does look HOT in those leather pants - but he looks HOT in anything. I was lucky enough to happen on him shooting some scenes for Californication down the street from my office in Bev Hills last month. How great was that? Pretty great!

    ReplyDelete