12/9/08

so as you can see....






its been a super busy last 2 days!! wow! who would have thought i ate at sixteenhundred plus restaurants, posted 117 items, and went to PR all in the past 2 days! in reality i copied all my past postings to my new bloggy! decided to go solo as my sister and i used to share but i am way cooler so... 

funny it posted everything in reverse order! such is my life it seems and so now things shall be current and up to speed as of today dec 9th! which also happens to be my sister, brother, and dad's BiRthdAy!!! yes all 3 of em'. the twins were born on my dads b day! nice present huh? and if that's not strange enough--- i was born nov 1 and my mommies b day is oct 30th! anyway... on to pics from my vacation i just returned from. check em' out!

No comments:

Post a Comment