12/19/08

best hanukkah present ever!


as i am in the midst of posting the below bacon entry my vitamin carpool homie conor walked by and was like "oh, bacon post huh?" i was all..."duh" and he was all "hold on a sec, i have something for you". (*note-- i was being funny per the above "he was all/i was all") anyhoo what he brought me next astonished me! bc conor is prob one of the nicest most appreciative dudes EVER (also bc he endures all my rants on the way to and fro vitaworld, including but not limited to: boy issues, food discussion, RBE's (random bitching episodes), issues with my car, and the fact that i constantly whine about all NY streets being in sheer disrepair and therefore not safe to drive on) as well as the fact that he has to deal w my driving period! he brought me a hanukkah present!! in thanks of the rides that tinker bell (my car) and i provide. he obv pays attention to my love of bacon! i was so tickled i had to photograph the goods and post them! yes kids; thats a bacon wallet, floss, band-aid's, and an air freshener! not to mention the bacon n' egg bag that will now become my overnight bag when staying at my man's house :) thanks c. !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment