12/18/08

EEK!


so all i am going to think about today is how guilty i feel that i closed my bedroom door before leaving for work today! why you ask? because my cat (eek) loves my room and ferociously guards it whilst i am away. he loves my bed and is always perched at the foot of it. this makes for a need to wash all sheets, pillow cases, duvets... (way more often than i do) which i finally did last night. now everything is super clean, bleached, and downey fresh! needless to say i'd rather eek chill in the living-room for a while. 

we'll see how long it takes me to break down and give him his room back. as you can see from the pic, he loves to lounge! poor little fella :( i feel sooooo bad. *LIZ- this does not mean you can open my door! 

1 comment:

  1. I opened the door. P.s. How do you have that picture? I think Russ took that photo

    ReplyDelete