8/22/11

lego my lego's!




whew- this monday is a super cranker! for whatever reason I am EXTRA NOT having it today. thank you jesus that the boss man and woman are out today and I will be leaving on time (or at 5). this weekend was along one bc I took friday to hang w mikey whom I am super proud of for his most recent film mamitas. mikey will always be able to pull off a 17/18 year old even though he's MY AGE (grrr).

I dream of blt prime every night but was lucky enough to have the pleasure of aunt shirley and jenny coming for a visit and of cramming my face with steak, pate, popovers, salad, strawberry sundae and potato and spinach and… happy face even thinking about it.

lego my lego's! cc and I built an amazing ninja fortress saturday and now I'm addicted to legos. I never knew the amazingness! its so relaxing and they have star wars kits that contain up to 3000 pieces! I will build a death star or millenium falcon before its all over.

last night I was brought a mcflurry (rolo) to complete my weekend in a most wonderful way! :)

that's all I got for now….

barfy monday

No comments:

Post a Comment