11/5/09

wendy i love you


not much to talk about today. in a crab apple BUT there is talk of a 12:30 lunch meet at none other than wendys! this is exciting. besides it being the bestest quick serve food out there i have a bit of childhood nostalgia for the place. my grandparents used to love wendys and would take me all the time. i am now so old that i can recall when they had a hot bar in their establishments. salad too i think, and toppings for your baked potato and chili and all kinds of great wonderful additions.... grandma and gramps took me to wendys on white bridge road (its still there) the day i got my stitches out of my ankle after kicking my foot thru a glass door! (bit of a tantrum- things haven't changed at all in these 30 years). the hot bar is gone but wendys still reigns supreme in the delish category. if i had my way i'd order the following for a lunch or dinner:
+ jr bacon cheeseburger
+ small frosty
+ small nuggets
+ small chili
+ small fry

banban has not ever had wendys!!!! please take a moment of silence for her and pray that we make it to our planned lunch!


1 comment: