4/24/09

i'm a bore


nothing much to report this am. however it will be around 72 degrees today! all it takes is warm and sunny and i am a happy camper. i guess most people are this way but its a survival thing for me. i will someday most likely move to a coastal area (i take after my pop he's the same way and was born/raised in miami). we may break record this weekend with a high of 88 on sunday!! that's tops for me, 88 is perfect! i am never too hot! in fact i keep my office around 80 (can't tell you how many people walked in yesterday and told me it was "so hot in here" murhahahah *only not for long bc my office mate comes back from vaca monday) i may be going to PA for some nature and some amazing pie from my favorite spot on the way :) oh yea, so in love with my bathroom i can't stop talking about it! i'm in that stage also where i clean every little water spot on the counter/mirror- dunno how long that'll last. well shit, i AM a bore today....

felis friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment