4/3/09

i am now trapped in my bedroom by boxes---help!


yesterday was a bit messy-

v and i left work to go see the vitaminwater10 gym in union square! it was quite a spectacle and there were tons of people out! to get there v and i drove her car in from whitestone and i have never seen such road rage in all my years! vanessa is worse than i but its funny- how angry you get at traffic depends on how shitty of a mood you are already in (i guess thats pretty self explanatory). i was in a text war w my sister (arrrg) she can seriously make my blood boil! then traffic was a bitch and guess what? there was no parking on the upper east side! i swear people in ny have a much higher blood pressure level and are way more prone to heart attacks! (me and v's personal analysis). we were late to meet kate in union sq. and then all we all did for the first 10 mins was bitch about our day. then we happened into my favortie bar in ny resevoir 70 university place (bet 10th and 11th st) 212.475.0770 best bar food ever! i have had quite the dub eff attack(s) at this spot in the past but i was lame last night and we all shared a veggie chili (which was actually damn good) and a spinach dip and i had a big chef salad! delicious bar food here and a mixed crowd of diff types of folks.

ps-these days i dream of ikea, boxes, where i am going purchase a beautiful round mirror, if my stuff will fit in my new room, can i part with my artificial giant stems of palm trees?

1 comment:

  1. for all you people reading this comment. dre's idea about a round mirror. DON'T LISTEN. she is returning it soon. that thing is hideous. :)

    ReplyDelete