3/5/12

ta da






a chill weekend but some stuff to report on none the less

friday am started w a 9am visit to studio 54 for dancing, drugs and recklessness (or a 9am meeting in the city near studio 54)

friday night I hung out w mr s on the couch and watched fast and furious (where upon I coined the term 'fat & furious) I also watched inside man w denzel and clive own (good flick)

saturday I had the amazing and standard teddy's brunch where I ordered french toast for desert. walked the bk hood and took hipster pics; then stayed in w cc and watched election (bc he'd never seen) and straight chilled. oh and my fellow nashvillian corey played in the band for JACK WHITE on SNL!!

sunday we ventured into new brunch territory and tried betto on n 8th (its right by teddy's so I felt like I was cheating a lil). the food at betto was hipster chic and kinda pricey but it was delish. I had the arugla and spec flatbread w 2 frida eggs (everything was cooked perf) the bloody mary was phenom and had some magic dust in it that got me hyper drunk and spurred on a mini (sunday) bar crawl. we downed beers at rat bar on n 5th and bedford and not sure what got into me on a sunday but the beers continued @ 1018 manhattan where we played scene it? (yes c whooped my arse). OH, and we had to kick a homeless squatter out when we got to my place (but I snapped a pic of him first).

happy monday

No comments:

Post a Comment