3/26/12

shite weather this weekend




the weekend was meh at best. the weather didn't cooperate one bit and although I managed to go out friday night and get crunked a bit too quickly and go home by 1:30 I still had fun. that fun ruined me the entire of saturday and I didn't move from the house to go at it again! sunday I managed to crave a bloody mary and do some damage to brunch @ TEDDYS. we watched a really eerie and depressing flick sunday which I think contributed to my funk of a mood today. I can't say I advise watching melancholia w kirsten duntz (or k CUNTZ as I refer to her) and kieffer sutherland. its a bummer but kinda sorta is shot nicely…? that’s about all I have to sy I'm slightly traumatized for some reason. OH- I did make it to 7-11 where I learned how lovely the nacho bar is! CHILI and CHEESE hot toppings, jalapenos, tomatos, onion… I was a happy chubby walking back home w those and my big gulp. i also think my angry panda on drawsome is hilar.

happy freakish monday thank g-d its almost over

No comments:

Post a Comment