7/13/11

new things!




new things.

there are sooo many new places to eat and do that it continues to make me wuv brooklyn/nyc more and more. my list is below:

+ MEATBALL SHOP on bedford – super duper psyched but hoping it won't turn into a shitshow and thinking it prob will :( I will be going here asap in hopes that not EVERYone knows its open yet. they have veggie balls so no excuses for cc
+ nighthawk theatre- finally a small indie theatre w food and booze that seems extra hipster and cool (I'd really also like a main stream'r like amc please) thanks!> this place also has flicks running now like midnight in paris so they're not entirely niche indie so its a rad start and a good mix
+ beet (in park slope) where I have been asked to go on a date but its not been scheduled yet. waiting….
+ la piazzetta (greenpoint) where I have asked someone on a date but have not scheduled it yet :)

yay bklyn

yay humpday

No comments:

Post a Comment