7/27/11

movie review




what happens on the tv when I am left to my own devices?

why stopping on a showtime movie called 'not since you' of course. cheesy romantic movie all alone on the sofa? why not? because you always end up SAPPY and WHINY that's why! there's a dude from dexter as was a real annoying chick from other tv specials and a funny cute little fella from stellar movies like meet the parents and the faculty. name a flick w a blatant chick flick title and I'll be sure to pause, watch, cry. the thing about this flick was it all took place at a wedding, the setting- the south (georgia) and the locations- beautiful! if I had a 60 acre plantation an old time car, rivers, streams, golf carts, and shooting ranges I would def want the exact same wedding! all the scenery was the best part of this movie, everything else was a 5/10. the soundtrack also out acted the actors a bit and I found a REAL cheesy song/band that I fancy (griffin house).

toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment