6/1/11

true ny'er


after moving into my first solo apt and one WITHOUT ac i am now almost able to say i am a true new yorker. still always proud of the south and will always claim the ville first tho. i am one that loves the heat! loves a hot sticky car in the summer, loves the beach and the pool and the 85+ degree weather BUT for the first time w no air conditioning in the tiny 1 bd apt i have i nearly suffocated (chris and myself) on monday. leave it to me to buy ac when its price has skyrocketed to the highest point of the year! put this puppy in last night w some help and its rocking! pretty much cools the whole apt. can't wait to see the electric bill! growing up sux! oh, my asshole neighbor also has theirs in the same window right above me and alls i hear is a really annoying drip, DRIP, DRip from their unit right on top of mine! eeeerrggggg.

happy hump day.

No comments:

Post a Comment