7/6/10

long weekend ends and my vaca starts tomorrow!



oh so hard to come back to work after a long weekend! good thing i only have to be here one day and then off to la jolla to see the fam! far too much drinking and FOOD this weekend (well i guess only the 4th- last night). our small roof party turned into a 300+ person multiple neighbor roof extravaganza on the 4th (our fresh fruit/vodka/151 combo is becoming quite the rage). brunch w bloody mary to boot pushed me over edge on the 5th and had to go home and nap even though i awoke that day at approx 1:30pm!! oops. what's a monday off for? at late night dinner last eve papacitos (999 manhattan ave at huron st 718.349.7292) there was a dj playing some good tunes and it was soooo hot inside (and on the outside deck) that i was relieved when my dining partner accidently spilled a cup of ice water on table and in my lap ;)  food was amazing and it was a rad cap off to the long weekend. me and my chubby feet also spent saturday and sunday at kent park chillin (or burnin' depending on how you look at it).

cheers to a one day workweek!!

No comments:

Post a Comment