7/2/10

happy long weekend!


got some good zzz's last night and am successful in my latest creation of armor for my bed apparently. since when i got home last night from lara's the CAT had PEED on my bed again!! not this time you fucking kitty- have a bout 3 layers of painters plastic drop cloth on the bed. how sad is my life?? :( i cant even make my bed each day and have it look cute. out of control! am moving out and letting liz and fuss deal....

in other news i'm quite certain that i won't see fireworks this year since they are on the west side hwy/hudson which is BS. nothing for the east side?? are we that cheap and broke now?? guess so- i aint making my way over in that madness unless i had a friend w a private roof that looks directly at the macys display! bollacks! alas i am having people on the roof and drinkin jell-o shots and various other types of liquor and dancing my face off! happy 4th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment