1/15/09

yum fdny!


last night was pretty low key... i was in a meeting (where boobs and threesomes were among the topics covered-did i mention i really like my job sometimes?) til about 6 ish and then it was of to key food (which has a parking lot *score!) to do some grocery shopping in order to have lunch at work and dinner last night and just stuff i "needed" for the house. 

i don't know if i have shared my unhealthy obsession with firefighters with you but, when i see a fireman in his gear well... i just kinda lose it. i don't know when this started, but obv it was when i moved to ny bc lemme tell you, the effect isn't the same at home in nashville! and a large part of the men that serve the amazing fdny are seriously handsome!!  

so where is this coming form you ask? i have seen the elusive union ave (my street) ladder co. (IN FULL GEAR) grocery shopping only once (liz was my witness AND she also quickly realized  how ridiculously yummm they are in uniform). let me tell you- the guys in "union ave. ladder company" aint so bad to look at. the last time liz and i did see them at key food i asked her if she'd be cool with me starting a small grease fire in our apt. last night made the second time. i dropped my frozen edamame on the floor when i turned a corner and there were 3 of em in full gear (like the pic above). don't know what it is!?? but wowzer! 

also kinda fun fact *one of my best friends dates mr july from this years 2009 fdny calendar! 

ps- although i am obsessed w fdny no one "does it for me" like my man does! :)



cheers and hv a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment