1/17/12

blah blah blah...


its been a while since i have had time to rant. work has kept me away from the ole bowl. sadly, there’s not a whole ton to update you on. lets see… granny is going to atlantic city in feb for a first time adventure. then a cruise will be booked for a week in march or i’ll explode from lack of a real true vacation.


the last 2 weekends have been uneventful but this one is gonna be good i have a feelin. i got nothing real exciting to share except for the tidbit that its real difficult to take a tush photo by yourself to send to your man on an iphone (yes even with the reverse camera option). speak of butt this place is starting to stink. perhaps I need that vaca, perhaps i need to start writing again and finish the book? perhaps I miss my friend lara who always inspires and makes me laugh? maybe I’m jealous my sis is out visiting my fam wifout me?


I think i need to do something for stimulation, like workout (hahah) or make the youtube video that I know will make vanessa and i famous: “shit girls say… to their boyfriends” oooor Maybe I am just rambling…. am attaching one of the cutest and best pics I have ever received from the person who makes me smile no matter what (when he was home sick and i left him w a buddy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment