10/17/11

party like i'm 19




oh what a drunky weekend. I MUST detox this week! not booze any school night. ugh, I find myself saying that so often :) it was a random and fun weekend tho. it al started thurs night at ome place callled the something hooker (yes hooker) in the west village at a going away for fletch. and shav was in town to boot! so her and v and I ate dins at republic in union sq. friday night was a serkin sister nonna dinner and then drinking allll night. from no name bar, to night of joy to midway bar til 4:30am which ended w a psycho bar bitch throwing a glass at the wall to get people to leave. saturday I went brunchin w cc and his visitor neil at curlys! the napped and then to vanessa's and frankie's (and matt's) for drinks. we made our way to nights and weekends (new spot across from 5 leaves) and then to enids where we danced the eve away. there was a giant fan by our table and got a great pic of me actin nuts. sunday was brunch @ teddys and the home to be lazy. theeen liz, kate, cannon, and 2 dudes showed up and dragged me to mark bar. the end. happy monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment