9/19/11

weekdays




it takes me at least a day and a half to recover from weekends and get the brain back to work. its monday and I am NOT working. I watched a special on nat geo or discovery or some shit about effects of drugs on the brain, pretty sure things are a bit clearer now. may have done some damage back in the day?? I didn't even party that hard (except for friday). liz and I went a wee bit nuts and were deemed "sisterhood of the traveling mess" by bill, obsessed w that title. saturday was chill w a movie at nighthawk where we saw drive and I loved (ryan gosling) it. I have to say I was slightly distracted by having wait staff all throughout the movie but I think If I go back I'll be used to it. when they are able to serve beer/liquor in the theatre … oh boy. I saw one of the best signs for a restaurant this weekend I will be going to the establishment in the near future, its on north 8th between berry and bedford and looks to be a new hip(ster) small plates and brunch spot where their cheeses and treats change frequently. more than a little excited to get the EFF out of here and go home to nashville this weekend, haven't been home in a year or so which is ludicrous!

happy 3 day work week!

No comments:

Post a Comment