2/23/10

let's talk abt my morn shall we?


bc of this beautiful weather i was suuuuper sleepy and could barely get outta bed. upon doing so i was in a tad of a rush since i was abt 5-10 mins behind (SHOOT just remembered i didn't clean eek's "box"- oops. tht may cause a dispute later...) anyhoo, i took a near fatal slip on left over snow/ice and came dangerously close to a giant pile of dog poo- made off w only a shoe to clean (thank goodness for wipeys!) upon entering the car i realized the window was left slightly ajar and it rained (all night and morn) in my car. slightly disgruntled i went for my morning carpool pickup at oslo to grab mike/conor. conor is nice enough to get me coffee each morning for my troubles, but this am (of all of them) he sets the coffee on the roof and spills most of the cup into the back seat- everywhere.... i jump out to be a dork and grab my handy armor all wipes from the trunk. whilst frantically cleaning the back seat allll the coffee left on the roof dribbled onto my head! :)

cheers and happy tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment