8/18/09

yay for me!


last night i finally started writing like i have told myself i would ever since i dropped $999.99 on a mac! granted i peck and do not type it was amusing- but i am pretty quick anyhow. i didn't even mean to. it took me long enough just to install the iwork software (which is really cool btw). but i sat down kinda bored last night at 10:30 and didn't get up til about midnight. by then my eyes were tired and so was i. ready to crawl in bed i discovered a giant puddle of cat pee. awesome! and if ever you have smelled cat pee you know you have to immediately remove it as best you can and then wash the hell out of whatever it is that has been soiled! and i so fear that since the cat has peed there once it shall always pee there! arrrrg. i dropped all my stuff off at my fav laundry mat and it will be done later. luckily there was no mattress damage as i have a feather bed (phew). blah- not a fun night and thankfully i had a whle change of clean sheets/quilt etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment